This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Lean Cuisine, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #HonestlyGood #ad http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.
Lately I have been trying so hard to live a little healthier! It can be a challenge! Like most of you, I am super busy, a mom & then add in a little blogging in the mix & that leaves little time for me to take care of myself! Today I’d love to share 5 ways that I am trying to live healthier. (I’d love to hear your ideas, too!)
1. I am trying to eat better! Lately I have replaced at least one meal a day with a healthy & #honestlygood meal. Recently I found these new Lean Cuisine Honestly Good meals at Target. I love that they have wholesome & 100% natural ingredients, and I love how easy they are to prepare. Keep reading to find out more about this healthy meal idea, and see my other 4 tips on living healthier. 🙂
Lean Cuisine had just launched these meals featuring 6 different varieties ~ Honey Citrus Chicken, Lemongrass Salmon, Pineapple Black Pepper Beef, Plum Ginger Grain-Crusted Fish, Pomegranate Chicken & Roasted Red Pepper Chicken.
What makes these meals even more #honestlygood is that Lean Cuisine along with their farmers are donating a portion of the vegetables grown for the Lean Cuisine Honestly Good meals to local communities. So when you purchase these you are helping to give back at the same time. 🙂
I really loved these meals! I’ve been eating them at lunch instead of my normal PB&J with my kids! 😉 My favorite is the Roasted Red Pepper Chicken! Yum! 😉
OK….are you ready to hear my 4 other “getting healthy” tips? 😉 I know I’ve kept you in suspense! ha! So here we go. 🙂
2. Get moving! This is my little sidekick during the day! Lately we have been walking everywhere! Our city just put in sidewalks from our neighborhood all the way to our city park. So once a week we walk all the way to the park, have a snack, play & then walk back. We’ve also walked down to the parade last week, and we walk to all the home football games. Walking a lot just makes me feel healthier! 😉
3. Go to bed before midnight! Some of you that know me well know that I am a night owl! I can literally stay up all night! ha! Buuuut that’s not the healthiest thing to do! So my new rule is that I have to go to bed before midnight! Which means I have 15 minutes to finish this post! So let’s move on to #4. ha! 😉
4. Reduce stress. I find that when a make a list, keep a schedule & plan ahead my life is so much less stressful. Since school started back in August I have been doing awesome at this. If I do say so myself! 😉 It is so much easier & less stressful when I have projects & post done weeks before they are due. Shopping trips go so much easier when I have my list written down. I save a lot of money that way, too! Each Sunday I write down my schedule on our family organization wall. It is such a big help! Less stress means a happier & healthier me! Yay! 🙂
5. My last tip is you that don’t have to be a super women. It’s OK to say no! 😉 You can’t do everything for everybody! Recently I actually turned down some blog opportunities, and it was kind of freeing in a way! Say no to the things that don’t matter as much, so you can say YES to the things that do! 😉 You will be healthier & happier if you do that. I know I am!
Do you have any healthy living tips? I’d love to hear! 🙂 The next time you are in Target make sure you check out the Lean Cuisine Honestly Good meals in the frozen section! They are so yummy & fit in perfectly with a healthy lifestyle. 🙂