I’m taking a little break from all those spooky fall crafts. ha!
Lifestyle Crafts has just released it’s cute Wintertide Collection.
They are available for purchase TODAY!
Remember if you use code GINGER you always get 20% off your order.
Aren’t they adorable?? I love all of them. Too cute!
It you look close you’ll notice my new Genius platform…it’s blue!
I’ll have a tutorial on that soon! It’s already out of stock right now. 🙁
I’ve always wanted to do this. We can’t wait to start a new tradition this year.
2. Then I get out my box. I found this one at Hobby Lobby. I used my coupon. 🙂
3. I used my Silhouette to cut papers that were the exact size of the front of each drawer.
I glue one of these on each of the drawers.
4. I embellished a few of the drawers with some washi tape.
5. Then I put a tree on each drawer.
6. Then I applied vinyl numbers on top of that. Super cute & easy!
When it gets closer to Christmas I’ll cut up strips of paper to put in each box & write something for us to do on each one. Then we’ll have something fun to do each day leading up to Christmas day.
Annnd don’t forget to use code GINGER
on them or any other Lifestyle Craft purchase.
What are some of the things that you do?
I’d love to hear YOUR ideas.
Disclosure: I was given Lifestyle Craft product to use for this post. As always, all opinions are my own.